Account Manager (Programmatic Advertising)
Wood Lane, London, W12
We think big. And act bigger. Stay versatile and interconnected. We approach everything with an inventive spirit and rigorous mindset. Individually we’re great, but as a team we’re unstoppable. Together, we seek out opportunities, frame problems and solve complex challenges. Our collective brilliance exposes breakthroughs. Our capability unleashes creativity. We pursue a new perspective and deliver a new kind of ROI.
Zenith Global are the central team, primarily based in London, supporting our local Zenith markets, leading new business efforts, developing thought-leadership, and driving network development for our 250 offices across 95 countries with over 8,000 staff worldwide.
We house a large team of multi-faceted communications planners, digital and innovation specialists and client leadership teams. Our global client portfolio comprises a range of category leaders including Reckitt, TikTok, Edrington, Coty, Electrolux and Nestlé.
At Zenith Global, we believe that fostering an inclusive culture where all talent can thrive makes our company stronger and help drive invention in the work we do for our clients better. We also believe it enables a greater idea exchange that fuels innovation and best reflects diverse consumer experiences.
We are committed to encouraging our talent to participate in Publicis Groupe’s wide variety of talent engagement and inclusion programming, which includes professional development experiences and participation in the company’s many business resource groups. These include VivaWomen!, Égalité, MOCA (Men Of Colour Alliance) and more than a dozen others that are thriving across our network.
Through advocacy, education and inclusion we foster greater collaboration among our people, which in turn inspires work that provides better experiences for our clients and their consumers.
The Account Manager will oversee worldwide programmatic campaign delivery, with remit over full funnel Programmatic strategy, planning, activation, and operations. This role will work across multiple accounts and will include performance and branding campaigns for key initiatives, therefore experience working on clients across the funnel will be valuable.
If you've been working within a media agency at Senior Account Executive or Account Manager level looking to try your hands in Programmatic we'd be happy to hear from you.
As mentioned, this role falls under our Programmatic team, we are open to candidates with experience across media planning, digital planning and general performance marketing. Aspects of buying and activation can be taught!
- Refine strategic approach by executing test & learns, pitching and executing activity on new platforms
- Effectively manage deliverables from the client team
- Manage campaigns across multiple markets, from strategic planning via brief responses, media planning, campaign set up, optimisations, monthly finances, and reporting
- Own the day-to-day relationship with key stakeholders including planners/account team and client
- Oversee pacing and performance across all campaigns for assigned client accounts
- Manage all expectations for campaign performance, material requirements and campaign timings in advance of setup
- Worked with clients and media owners alike
- Sound knowledge of digital media plans and understanding of activation
- Willing and drive to develop within Programmatic
- Experience working within or with performance advertising teams in an agency setting
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.