Salary: €15 – €16 – depending on experience
Shift hours: Part Time
We currently have an opportunity for an Accounts Administrator to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Provide administration support and ensure a first-class service at all times;
- Assist in other areas of service line administration and client service as requested;
- Daily administration to include stationery, printing, filing etc.
- Manage incoming and outgoing post;
- Compiling minutes of all facilities meetings & presentations
- Managing training and people records
- Manage absence request and tracking
- Filing of all records – financial, HR, operations etc
- Complete weekly payroll activities for all service lines.
- Raising PO’s in SAP, raising work order in work order system (Training will be provided)
- Complete monthly billing for non controlled work.
- Manage and trade supplier invoices.
- Assist the Sodexo team with contractors in the delivery of scheduled maintenance visits, invoicing, H&S compliance, etc
- Assist the Sodexo team with the completion of reports, business review decks and associated areas of the wider contract
- Calendar management and logistics support
- Organise operational meetings
- Prepare materials for distribution and presentation at meetings when required
- General adhoc administration tasks
- Managing multiple demands
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients, and staff at all levels on the site
- Be a team worker with a flexible approach
- Have strong Excel and IT skills with ability to set up ad hoc reports
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills to support and deliver effective service in a demanding environment
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of UDC payroll
- Knowledge of E-ProphIT
Location: Ringaskiddy, Ireland