We are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join the team in Windsor to support our Accounts Payable Team by processing a high volume invoices received for payment and undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner. The right candidate will be friendly and enthusiastic, keen to learn, face changes and meet challenges with a can-do attitude.
- Processing a high volume of invoices and payments in line with policies and procedures for multiple entities
- Maintaining integrity of accounts payable accounting data
- Identifying and resolving discrepancies and queries
- Building strong relationships with suppliers and colleagues
- Reconciling records to supplier statements
- Collating, Checking & Processing Petty Cash and Debit Card returns
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within Accounts Payable
- Experience of working within the healthcare sector or similar multi-site business.
- Proven understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles
- Friendly and enthusiastic personality, with high levels of attention to detail
- Fluent English speaker
- Proficiency with MS Office, in particular MS Excel. Experience with Sage 200 or a similar system would be an advantage but is not essential
- Ability to work in the UK and to receive a clear DBS check
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary rates
- Training and qualification opportunities
- Wage Stream – Get paid up to 40% of earned wages at any time
- Internal progression opportunities
- Perkbox – Discount to high street shops
- Death in Service Benefit
This job description should not be seen as all encompassing, and the post holder will be expected to undertake any other responsibilities appropriate to the post as identified by the company. This job description will be reviewed annually and may be amended in consultation with the post holder to incorporate changing trends.
Each member of staff has a responsibility to ensure that they undertake Continuous Self Development.