Wood Lane, London, W12
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
The Performics Acquisition team is entering into a period of huge growth with new business being won frequently including traditional CPA affiliates, but also lead generation campaigns, mobile acquisition and consultancy clients. This role is required to lead the affiliate programme and handle all publisher partners involved, devise strategy and ultimately grow the client’s acquisition business.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed person who is passionate about online and performance led marketing. Ideally you will have had experience working with top tier clients in an Affiliate capacity, either at a network, agency or manages the channel in-house at a brand.
With ROAS being central to all performance clients an individual with a strong analytical and inquisitive mind is required.
Working to deadlines and being effective under pressure is also key. Strong admin skills and good attention to detail as well as being numerate and accurate. Proficiency in the use of media booking and research systems such as Prisma, Excel and PowerPoint is a plus.
Negotiation skills are required as well as the ability to build and maintain strong and effective relationships with media owners.
The ability to work both within a team and independently is essential, and excellent written and verbal communication skills are paramount. Good presentation skills are required for this role with previous experience of presenting in front of clients
Pre-requisites for the role
- Strategic management of the clients’ business and responsibility for all aspects of tactical implementation;
- Aid in the swift and efficient delivery of new affiliate on boarding objectives, as well as maintaining close relationships with top Publishers
- Managing budgets in line with other online media channels to ensure the client is spending properly;
- Reporting on performance to the client on a regular basis with insights into the programme and highlighting any additional opportunities for growth;
- Results analysis of past campaign data to influence future campaigns or opportunities;
- Liaising and negotiating priority levels of exposure with best performing publishers to maximise delivery and maintain client costs;
- Understanding and supporting affiliates with tracking issues, reporting problems or interface issues across a variety of affiliate network technologies;