Salary: £11.70 per hour
Shift hours: Part Time
About the role
At Sodexo we know how important our fantastic family of Administrators are – keeping our site running smoothly for our students and colleagues, and we have a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator to join our prestigious Insert Location.
Being the go-to administrator for our team in our beautiful college you’ll be super organised and assisting with a variety of things from supporting at reception duties to finance, invoices and payments, responding to email/phone calls.
Sodexo and our Clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (UK) and / or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland)
A few things about you
We want you to bring your can-do attitude, flexible approach to working and your great reliability with you when you join us. Don’t forget to bring you excellent attention to detail and good communication skills too!
Being a team player is important, but you’ll also need to be able to work well on your own! Previous experience in a similar role would be ideal, but if you have great people skills, we’d love to hear from you!
Sodexo embeds a strong Safety culture in everything we do. There’ll be company procedures to follow alongside our Health & Safety practises so it’s vital that you’ll champion this.
- To input invoices, stock and Internal Issues into Sodexo computerised accounting system.
- To input Kronos information into the Sodexo computerised system
- To take notes at Food forums, disciplinary, grievance and investigation meetings as requested
- To complete filing, shredding and photocopying in a timely manner
- To complete all Administration in compliance with Environment, Health and Safety and Food
- To complete all required paperwork correctly, legibly and in a timely manner with due consideration given to confidentiality of input and outputs.
- To attend training sessions appertaining to the post.
- To undertake any reasonable requests made by management to ensure that the overall service standard is maintained.
- Ensure confidentially and timelines are adhered to
- Enter the Hospitality events into both the Catering diary and electronically into the Catering Calen-dar.
- Support the Catering Manager in generation and appropriate recording of adhoc charges where applicable.
- Vending, office supplies and Sundries stock levels and orders.
- Communicate with suppliers to ensure smooth running of site.
- Take part in lunch service, serving customers during busy periods.
- Be available for the set up and service of Hospitality events, as directed by the Catering manager.
- Be self-motivated
- Be a team worker with a flexible approach
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Have excellent IT skills
- Possess good communication skills, both verbally and written
- Have excellent understanding of customer care
- Have excellent note taking skills
- Previous catering experience
Location: LVS Ascot School, England