As an Administrator for the Business Support Team, you will provide detailed and accurate administration support to ensure that records and reports are up to date, helping the wider People department to provide support to those in the community who may need it.
You will be part of a small, experienced team, who are friendly and welcoming and training, and support will be given.
The team are currently hybrid working, mixture of working remotely at home and working in the office. Currently this is spending one day in the office and the other four days working from home, this is subject to change.
What will you be doing?
- You will act as a main point of contact for the integrated children’s services, providing administrative support to managers ensuring work carried out is efficient and procedures are effectively implemented.
- Daily you will deal with enquiries and information requests, interacting with customers, colleagues and partners to maintain strong working relationships.
- You will take minutes at key meetings.
- You will have responsibility for collating information, maintaining records and analysing information to ensure accurate statements are produced and data is retrieved from computerised systems and interpreted.
- You will research information within social care and collate evidence for presentation in reports. This may include drafting sections of documents for use by others.
- You will communicate specific concerns, queries and issues and ensure they are accurately and promptly relayed when necessary.
- You will also be required to accurately record and assist in the monitoring and maintaining of budgets/financial information/resources.