Chancery Lane, London,
At Digitas, we harness the power of connection to make positive impact everyday. We have a relentless focus on creating connections to help our clients’ businesses grow, connecting diverse people, ideas and expertise in innovative and exciting ways.
We are making positive impact with our amazing clients, through our capabilities in Consulting, Products & Platforms, Customer Engagement and Digital Media.
Part of Publicis Groupe, and a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies, we’re proud to work with some of the world’s leading brands.
Digitas. Experience the power of connection.
Digitas is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Analytics Director to join our Data science and Analytics team. As the Analytics Director, you will play a crucial role in leading our analytics practice and helping our clients leverage data to make informed decisions and drive business growth.
We need an expert to lead a high-performing team of 11 specialists in accelerating our clients efforts in CRM & paid media data to deliver customer-centric campaigns & integrated insights.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Ability to navigate a client’s internal silos as well work within an agency environment. Has a track record of working collaboratively with technology, strategy & creative teams
- Can demonstrate value of data driven programmes to stakeholders not from a data background
- Significant experience in managing performance marketing teams across acquisition, in-life & retention programmes
- Expertise in both CRM & paid media KPIs, & ways of working
- Track record of extracting insights from data & using them to tell compelling stories to senior decision-makers
- Ability to talk about & sell in a wide variety of work ranging from Data Visualisation, Media, CRM, Web & Social Analytics, Statistics, Data Sciences & Data Engineering
- Some hands-on experience with different modelling techniques typically used in customer analytics (i.e., segmentation modelling, propensity modelling, audience analytics, risk modelling) & experience delivering these to a production environment (can be as part of a team/leading a team)
- Ability to see the bigger picture and to understand how different elements, teams and activities fit together to make clear strategic recommendations to clients
- Nice to have: Hands on knowledge of a broad range of MarTech platforms & how they connect to deliver customer centric experiences. This includes customer databases, data lakes, CDPs, DAMs, DMPs, analytics software, data warehousing, data processing, etc. Experience of providing consultative services to understand and improve MarTech stacks and how they are used
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.