Hours: 31 Hours per week – Term Time Only (TTO)
Time: 8.15am to 3.30pm (1 hour unpaid lunch break and a 15 minute break)
Start Date: April 2023
A great opportunity to join the staff of our lovely school! We are looking for an enthusiastic and well-presented Arabic Teaching Assistant to work within our school. At Gatton Primary School we are passionate about developing our children’s love of learning, helping them to reach their full potential and creating a happy and nurturing environment. This role includes providing support to the Arabic Teacher. Please see the job description for full details.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience as a teaching assistant
- Relevant qualifications and training
- Working knowledge of the Arabic language
- Fantastic resource making skillsExcellent
- ICT and graphics design skills
- Excellent organisation and time-management
- A commitment to upholding the ethos and vision of our school
- Understanding of the safeguarding and welfare of children
- A Friendly, hardworking team
- Professional development opportunities
- Enthusiastic and motivated children
- A caring and supportive whole school community
An Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively, these can be downloaded from www.gatton.wandsworth.sch.uk/vacancies.
For further information please contact Ms Servut Beg on 020 8682 5570 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed application should be returned to the school by email email@example.com.
Closing Date: Tuesday 28th March 2023
Interviews to take place week commencing: Monday 3rd April 2023
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once a sufficient number of applications have been received. We strongly advise you to complete your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults – expecting all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Gatton Primary School
(Voluntary-Aided Muslim Faith School)
Tooting Site: 13e Broadwater Road, Tooting
Balham Site: 47A Balham High Rd London, SW12 9AW
London, SW17 0DS
Tel: 020 8682 5570
Head teacher: Mr Majid Ishaque
£18,981 per annum