Shift hours: Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team in Rugby School. This role will report into the Event Manager.
Onsite we have a variety of meeting and events requirements ranging from small meetings to large charity events, private dining and conferences. You will be involved in the co-ordination of these events, you will meet with clients to discuss individual requirements, provide them with quotes, liaise with other stakeholders in the business to ensure the events run smoothly and guarantee client satisfaction.
Due to the nature of the business some evening and weekend work will be required.
This role is a hands-on operational role so applicants with previous experience in running conference and banqueting events are particularly of interest. This role is working 5/7 and weekend work is essential.
Due to location and hours of work a full driving licence and access to a car would be preferable.
- Ability to organise, prioritise, and manage tasks to deal with the day to day demanding environment
- High standards of cleanliness and well presented
- In-depth understanding of event management procedures
- Excellent organisational and coordination skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Customer service skills
- Understanding of key performance indicators in events management
- Proficiency in project management tools
- Excellent multitasking and task prioritisation skills