Calling all rule-breakers, innovators & fun-loving self-starters! Are you smart, sassy & scrappy? Do you love to laugh out loud? You’re just what we’re lookin’ for, Gorgeous!
We’re Benefit Cosmetics, the indie beauty brand-turned-prestige powerhouse under leading luxury products group Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy. Founded in 1976 by twins Jean & Jane Ford in San Francisco, today we’re in 59 countries with more than 3,000 BrowBars & 6,000 trained service experts worldwide. At Benefit, we believe laughter is the best cosmetic, because when we’re laughing & having fun, that’s when we’re our most beautiful. We’re known to work smart & laugh hard. Sound like you? You’ve come to the right place!
We’re living proof that premium brands don’t have to be serious. Let others do all the science and molecule stuff – we’re here to transform customers into better versions of themselves, and have a ton of fun doing it.
It means looking good and staying positive- every customer you approach will see you as the face of our brand. You’re going to love doing all those makeovers with our best-selling products, and they’ll love you for making them look amazing.
You will be responsible for delivering an exciting and unique service to all current and potential customers. In order to maximise sales opportunities you will be confident in making connections with customers, passionate about eyebrow styling, demonstrating the products and be determined to win repeat business through make-up lessons and appointments.
- Sales Goals– Achieving individual sales goals agreed with the counter manager through, making connections with customers, demonstrating products, carrying out brow treatments and booking repeat appointments.
- Brow services – Waxing, Tinting and tweezing to ensure customers love their brows and book repeat appointments. (Full training will be provided to make you a Brow Expert!).
- Teamwork– Everyone is expected to help all team members to ensure all the counter and business needs are met.
- Promotions and Special Events– Supporting both in store and external events through linkups, interdepartmental events and counter events including new product releases and charity events.
- Administration– An individual daily and weekly worksheet will be completed, and where necessary you will assist with counter manager administration.
- Hygiene and Housekeeping– You will ensure the counter and displays are kept clean and hygienic at all times.
Team members will be required to work weekends, late nights and bank holidays.
Benefit is filled with both laughter and hard work – making us a unique place to hang your hat. We offer beauty-full opportunities for growth and development and represent a wide variety of skills and backgrounds. If you’re the type of person who puts the word ‘no’ before the word ‘problem,’ then we may have a fabulous opportunity for you.
Our mission at Benefit is to “To build a beauty community for all. Dedicated to doing good and feeling good” As an equal opportunity employer we stay true to our mission. We celebrate difference and encourage everyone to be their authentic self.
We use video interview as part of our recruitment process, but if you have additional needs that requires some flexibility, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Permanent Part-Time
Location Detail: Tone St, , , Ireland