You will be a natural networker with a keen eye for generating new business for Cooper Parry. You thrive on the buzz of converting targets into new clients, in a fast-paced environment across with multiple parts of the business.
When you join Cooper Parry, you’ll be working for the #1 Accountancy Firm to Work For in the UK, with a laser-focused future vision. We’re on a massive growth journey and we need brilliant, motivated and ambitious people to help us get there.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be focused on increasing Cooper Parry’s profile across the mid-market and building lasting, reciprocal, and profitable relationships. You will bring your energy and experience to work with targets at each stage of a sales process, from bringing in opportunities via connectors and referrals, to qualifying the opportunity and preparing the pitch to win, maintaining our market-leading conversion rate. You’ll build a commercial understanding of the clients and market we work with, and continually be hungry to learn more.
Internally, you will work closely the teams across Cooper Parry, this is a target-driven role and will be part of a focused and ambitious BD team, critical to our Cooper Parry growth vision.
What you will need…
As a successful Business Development Manager, you will have a track record in a target-oriented role, working to tight deadlines, ideally managing high-value opportunities.
- B2B sales or business development experience – in account management, developing relationships and bid management support
- Understanding of existing business development processes (not exclusively) for professional services (not essential but would be advantageous)
- Good understanding of local market dynamics and existing network across the accounting, legal and financial services sectors (not essential but would be advantageous)
- Commercial awareness and an understanding how to adapt your verbal and written communication style to different people
- Managing multiple, complex projects at once, managing senior stakeholders
- Flexible approach with ability to respond quickly when priorities change
What’s in it for you…
At Cooper Parry our mindset is simple. We only do things if we believe we can be No.1. We start doing that by putting our people at the heart of our culture. Why? Pretty simple really… if our people love working here then then they do amazing work. That’s why we offer things like:
- Competitive salaries (this role will be target driven and as such will have a great commission package)
- Be a key part of a growing, ambitious firm disrupting the market
- Open holidays
- A truly flexible approach to work, balancing working from home and working in one of our gorgeous offices, with our principle of “Work From Anywhere, Forever”
Apply today or contact Megan Hughes for more information.