Shift Hours: Full time and Part Time –
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
Support Workers provide a vital part in providing the people we support with the care and ability to improve their quality of life.
We are currently looking for Care Assistants to join our team in Shildon.
Highlea Care is an established support provider for adults with varying degrees of learning disabilities, Autism, Mental Health diagnosis, behaviours that challenge and complex health needs. We provide a high quality, friendly and reliable service within homely surroundings that promote the wellbeing of the individuals we support.
As a team we promote person centred support and help each person to achieve their goals and aspirations by focusing on the skills they have and building upon them. We are proud that we have made a positive impact on people’s lives and have been able to see people develop their skills and confidence so they can take ownership over their own lives.
We are recruiting for Full Time and Part Time Hours
Shifts will include mornings, evenings and night shifts on a 7 day rota.
We know the amazing and life changing work our care assistants do every day for the people we support, which is why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of £8.95
- Specialist and Blended Training and Development – we believe in promoting from within
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training, Service Specific as well as opportunities to complete a Care Certificate and NVQ/QCF
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300 per successful referral
Care Assistants provide a vital part in providing the people we support with the care and ability to improve their quality of life.
Your role as a Support Worker will include:
– Providing 1-1 and group support sessions
– Creating engaging and creative ways to interact with the people you support
– Help with accessing the community and taking the people you support to their appointments.
– Set person-centred goals and agreeing on how to reach them
– Help with personal care when required
– Support the running of the home including the cooking and cleaning.
– Personal Care
The most important qualities needed in a Support Worker are the ability to treat others with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest
Do you have the necessary values and qualities?
If Yes, Come and join our amazing team