Salary: 21000 – 23000
Shift hours: Part Time
We want to make life better for more people. If you are as passionate about quality as we are and you want a role where your skills will make a real difference, this is a great opportunity. You can help us to grow and develop in an exciting business that puts people front and centre of everything we do.
Prestige Nursing & Care, part of the Sodexo Group, has provided home care for over 75 years and we have 35 local offices in England and Scotland. Our aim is to lead the care industry by providing high quality, personalised and specialist services to our clients.
We are looking for a dynamic Care Planner with solid planning and rostering experience that is matched to a flexible, enthusiastic and can-do attitude to join our Worthing team.
You will be assisting and supporting your Branch Manager in ensuring that key business and compliance targets are met.
As a leading strategic focus is around sustainable growth, this is an exciting role with plenty of scope to contribute to the success of the business.
We offer a supportive working environment with lots of potential for learning and development and a friendly, agile and flexible working culture.
The role of Care Planner is always to promote Prestige Nursing & Care as well as ensuring that the utilisation of nursing and care resources is both maximised and aligned with client requirements within defined quality, compliance and safety standards.
The success of this role will be measured by:
- Member utilisation targets are achieved
- Effective shift rostering including forward planning resulting in all clients having suitably allocated carers
- Identifying business growth opportunities
- Forming strong relationships with the Carers
- Business KPI’s met
- Member utilisation targets are met
- To assess branch performance against weekly and monthly targets
- Identify trends to predict future requirements
- Maintain agreed schedules within agreed targets
- Maintain accurate records
- Ensure all members receive comprehensive schedule information
- Identify absence trends and concerns
- Drive improved satisfaction levels and rates
- Maintaining great relationships with existing clients and carers
- Maintain effective relationships with Branch Manager in resolving schedule conflicts
- Identify new business opportunities
- Ensure the effective placement of staff to meet client needs
- Prepare ad hoc reports as and when required
- On call duties as arranged locally
- The role is branch based but may require some travel to other branches/sites to meet the needs of the business.
- Support with the day-to-day responsibilities of the team when required
- Be a champion for internal customer service
- Do any other reasonable things your manager needs you to do
- Confident in promoting the branch
- Computer literate
- A passion for managing and driving excellence
- Excellent organisational skills
- Understands target setting and performance
- The role requires a pro-active response to building key relationships
- An eye for detail is essential as is knowledge of current market conditions and trends
- Ability to manage change
- A commitment to equal opportunities and diversity
- Symmetry between personal and organisational values
- Demonstrates the behaviours associated with Prestige Nursing & Care values
Location: Worthing, England