Location: Newmarket Road, Cambridge,
Salary: Up to £21,000
Here at BaxterStorey We have an exciting opportunity for Catering Assistant to work at Cambridge United Football Club
The position is to work closely with your general manager and you will be responsible for setting up all catering areas at the football club for match day's and other bespoke events.
Have an excellent eye for detail and high health and safety standards, willing to be part of a team and supportive of your colleagues.
This is a great opportunity for you to learn and develop your skills whilst working.
You will be reporting directly to the General Manager
- Salary – Competative
- 28 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Bespoke training and development
- Discounts available from HAPI app, from high street shops to holidays and cinemas
- Assist the General Manager in the set up of all catering food outlets
- Assist the General with maintaining and cleaning of all bars
- Provide a friendly, efficient and hygienic service to all customers
- Supporting your General Managers on Match days ensuring smooth service
Experience is an advantage but not essential as full training will be given and development opportunities are available, you must be able to work alone and pro-active approach.