Location: Cavendish Square, London, W1G
The King's Fund is an independent charitable organisation working to improve health and care in England.
Searcys are proud to work alongside The Kings Fund providing high end hospitality and catering for their prestigious event calendar
As a Hospitality Manager you will receive the following industry leading benefits:
- 50% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 38 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue.
- Your birthday off to celebrate in style
- A day off to volunteer / give back to the charity of your choice
- Tronc and overtime paid
Searcys @ The King's Fund, are looking to grow there incredible events team and are looking for a Hospitality Floor Manager to come on board.
As a Hospitality Manager you would be working closely with the Operations Manager to deliver flawless service and exceptional food and drinks within both our large conference and banqueting operations.
Job Type: Full Time
Hourly Rate: £15.00ph
- To plan, organise and deliver a successful operation of the conferences and banquets and other areas within the events department with the assistance of the relevant department heads – with a more directed focus on the internal operation of the building
- To liaise with other key personal, including, events and sales department to deliver service that meets and exceeds client’s expectations.
- To brief the events team on all aspects of the business and to oversee the running of all events, workings lunches and dining.
- To meet clients on arrival making sure that the event is as they require and ensuring that any on the day changes are passed on to the relevant people where necessary.
- To train or provide training to the staff so to ensure they operate in accordance with the department’s standards including any casual labour that may be required.
- To liaise with key people in all necessary areas (kitchen, events, reception, etc…) of the business to ensure the provision of food and service is consistent and in line with menu/standards pre-agreed.
- To monitor that all staff present themselves correctly dressed for duty and are well groomed whilst on duty.
- Minimum 1 years experience in people management
- Excellent product knowledge (food/beverage)
- Experience in running large events, dinners.
- Leads by example by always acting professional.
- Excellent communication skills
- Takes the initiative
- Excellent time management
- Supportive / Team player
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent customer care skills