Salary: Up to £28,457 per annum (DOE)
Shift hours: Permanent
- Monday to Friday role, however occasional Saturday morning may be required
- Free onsite parking
- Free staff meal
As a Catering Manager, you will enjoy getting the best out of people, you draw satisfaction from managing, training and supporting your team of 7 employees. You will be providing a professional catering service, ensuring that company standards are maintained and that Client expectations are met.
- To manage & deliver KPI’s effectively each month.
- To manage relationships with both direct & indirect clients.
- Understand and deliver all contractual terms
- Ensure weekly meetings are held & action plans are completed
- Ensure all company promotions are correctly implemented
- Monitor and manage GP
- Ensure cost and sales records are accurately inputted and maintained & all food wastage is recorded and minimised
- To step into the kitchen and prepare meals as and when required
- Complete labour schedule within the labour budget, effectively minimising any agency and overtime spend.
- Ensure all costs are managed effectively within budget
- To make sure you and all staff are aware of, and meet the legal and Company requirements for fire, safety, health and hygiene
- To report health and safety issues, including all accidents and near misses
- To promote good safety habits and methods of work
- To ensure all displays, counters and seating areas comply with company and statutory health and hygiene requirements
- To ensure the unit is clean in all work areas during and after service times
- Minimum 2 years catering experience as a Catering Manager
- Previous culinary experience essential.
- Proven experience in managing successful teams in a similar environment
- Ability to manage team and client.
- Good communication skills to be able to communicate effectively with dual clients
- Takes pride in the appearance of their workplace.
- Team player and can-do attitude, always willing to help where needed.
- Strong compliance and health and safety knowledge required.
- Excellent financial acumen
- I.T literate
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Free meals
- Onsite free car parking
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
- Quick access for you and your immediate family to a Digital GP, and wider healthcare benefits
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Receive cash rewards every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
Compass Group UK&I wants everyone in our business to feel able to be themselves at work and to have an equal opportunity to progress their career. We want to create a culture where we respect and embrace everyone’s talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and abilities. Where our colleagues feel valued, can reach their full potential, and thrive – Diversity is Our Strength!