Salary: Monthly Paid
Shift hours: Full Time
We are looking for a Catering Supervisor to join our team at the beautiful HMPS College Newbold Revel. We are looking for someone who can oversee and assist with the busy meal service times through the week. Ideally the candidate will have some formal food hygiene qualifications and a background in delivering excellent customer service.
You will be responsible for the smooth operation of the Lunch and Evening meals delivered at site and assist in the admin side of the catering department. You will be responsible for the ordering of stock, cash handling and balancing floats, Ensuring all daily and weekly paperwork is signed and compliant and keeping all back office functions running smoothly.
Basic food hygiene certificates are required for the role and ideally have a background in a similar role
Full training, uniform, and personal protective equipment (PPE) will be provided to you from day one.
- To assist with all aspects of storage, presentation, and service of food to the company’s standard, always ensuring adherence to food safety standards.
- To provide excellent customer service, ensuring allergen and dietary needs are considered and communicated.
- To be a strong team player, getting involved in other tasks during busy times, such as operating the till and completing administrative tasks.
- To assist with the set-up, service, clearing and cleaning of function catering areas.
- To receive, check, and store, all deliveries, ensuring all relevant company processes are followed.
- Strong back office support and ensuring all paperwork and admin duties are kept relevant and up to date
- To undertake all aspects in cleaning in catering related areas, including equipment, utensils, service crockery, etc.
- Most importantly of all, you will ensure the strictest adherence to workplace health, safety and wellbeing, in all aspects of your role.
- Will work effectively as part of a team, and strive to achieve team and individual standards, targets, and goals
- Will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and be passionate about providing great customer service
- Will ideally hold a ‘Basic Food Hygiene Certificate’ or have had previous experience in a similar role
- Will be someone who can be relied upon in all aspects of their work, including time and record keeping
Location: HMPS College – Newbold Revel, Rugby, England