Salary: £10.50 – £12.50
Shift hours: Part Time
We currently have an opportunity for Chefs to join our amazing team at Emerald Headingley Stadium. This is a great opportunity for driven individuals to succeed in a fast-paced and innovative catering facility. This is an opportunity for outstanding customer focused individuals to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Preparation and cooking of food
- Ensuring the kitchen areas are clean and tidy
- Health and safety regulations, ensuring they are followed at all times
- Delivering a world class customer experience to our customers and staff
- Assisting in all areas of the kitchen for prep days, match days and functions
- To organise and assist in the preparation and presentation of all food service at the required times, and as laid down in the Service Level Agreement, and to the clients, customers and Sodexo’s satisfaction.
- To ensure that all food is prepared with due care and attention, particularly in relation to customer’s special dietary requirements, for example nut, dairy or wheat allergies.
- To ensure that the company’s mandatory documentation is completed.
- Experience ideally in a high volume catering environment
- Demonstrative ability to work in a team, with good communication skills
- Show the ability to follow instructions and also use own initiative
- Proven track record of employment within the catering industry
- Basic Food Hygiene and Basic Health and Safety certificates
- One of the following qualifications or equivalent: City and Guilds 706/1 and 2, NVQ level 2
- Knowledge of health & safety and food safety
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail and adherence to standards
- Experience in large scale events
- Flexibility on work schedule
Location: Emerald Headingley Stadium, England