Salary: £10.50 – £11.00
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Chef to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and present food for patients and staff breakfast, lunch and dinner following the agreed recipes and standards set by Sodexo and Client
- To follow all company and legal food hygiene regulations.
- To follow and comply with all health and safety regulations set by the company and legally required.
- To work in clean, tidy and efficient manner.
- Ensure that restaurant is clean and tidy at all times
- Provide helpful and friendly and welcoming service and environment in staff restaurant at all times.
- To ensure all food goes out to patients at the agreed times.
- To accurately record all food wastage and report to manager
- Make sure that requests by patients or staff with special dietary requirements are provided for.
- Check dates on food and dispose off any out off date food.
- Fill in all cleaning and temperature records as required.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Qualified chef
- Ability to understand detailed instructions
- Ability to understand and adhere to current legislation at all times
- Ability to allocate resources effectively
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to motivate team as required
- Good communication skills
- To work well with in team
- Food hygiene certificate level 2 or above
- Ability to demonstrate flair within food offer
Location: Brighton Nuffield, England