Salary: Up to £35000 per annum (DOE)
Shift hours: Permanent
Chef Manager – Banbury
- Up to £35,000 per annum (DOE).
- Monday to Friday role 6.30am – 2.30pm.
- Must hold a full UK clean driving license and be prepared to travel to 4 sites using company vehicle.
- Free onsite parking and meal on shift.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager to join our team at Arrival in Banbury.
You will be providing outstanding service to the staff and customers whilst guiding and motivating your team to be the best they can possibly be. The Chef Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of a full catering services, food safety, health & safety along with driving our Net Zero strategy.
You will enhance sales and provide our customers with great service. You will need to build an excellent relationship with the client making sure their needs as well as contractual needs are met to the highest standard possible. This role covers 4 sites, 1 production kitchen/restaurant and 3 satellite sites. All food is produced in the production kitchen and then driven to the 3 locations:
- Tech Centre, Beaumont Road, Banbury
- Unit 2 Southam Road, Banbury
- Unit 6 Chalker Way, Banbury
- Unit 10 Longlands Road, Bicester
- Preparing delicious, high-quality food that delights our clients and customers
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness of the modern kitchen and front of house environment
- Ensuring the correct use of all kitchen machinery and equipment
- Complying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations
- Completing weekly bookwork and reports
- Stock taking and ordering
- End to end management of BOH systems
- Production, delivery and service of lunch across four locations each day
- Previous culinary experience as a head chef or chef manager.
- Production kitchen, event or temporary kitchen experience.
- Exceptional time keeping skills
- High attention to detail.
- Great communication skills.
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Level 3 food safety certificate preferred but not essential.
- Retail and commercial skills are essential.
- Financial awareness.
- Motivated to deliver consistent high standards of food and service quality.
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude.
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, typically serves 250,000 meals daily, servicing approx 300 contracts across over 700 sites nationwide. The company is a major business and industry foodservice provider for UK organisations many of which have been crucially important in keeping the UK economy and society in general, functioning during the pandemic.
Job Reference: com/0703/99574001/52552806/SU
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire