Shift hours: Permanent
Our Education portfolio has a wonderful opportunity for a Unit Manager to join the team in Central London.
The ideal Unit Manager must have excellent craft skills, be creative, passionate and love offering good food and excellent customer service with the assistance of a motivated team.
The Unit Manager is responsible for the daily delivery of the catering offering for a large Primary school which caters for over 500 + lunches per day.
Working with a team of 7 members of staff to ensure that the offering is appealing and delicious as well as meeting both the Client and Chartwells Independent requirements.
Other duties include stock management, financial reporting, health, safety and allergen training and adherence.
- Strong cooking skills
- The ability to guide, mentor and train a team to maximise their potential
- Computer literate
- Good team player & able to get on with others
- Ability to communicate clearly face to face with clients & colleagues and build strong relationships
- Passionate, committed, and honest individual who is a motivated self-starter with excellent people skills and always works to very high standards
- Attention to detail is essential
- Sound health and safety knowledge