Salary: £14.13 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
Chef Manager – 24 hours per week.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager to join our team.
You will be providing outstanding service to the staff and customers whilst guiding and motivating your team to be the best they can possibly be. The Chef Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of a full catering services, food safety, health & safety along with driving our Net Zero strategy.
You will enhance sales and provide our customers with great service. You will need to build an excellent relationship with the client making sure their needs as well as contractual needs are met to the highest standard possible.
- Organise and lead the preparation and presentation of all food and hospitality services to the highest of standards and in line with the contract specification
- Recruit, lead, develop and manage the team to deliver superior food and service
- Ensure regular communications with the client
- Drive sales through effective marketing, promotions
- Manage the service within the budget and financial targets
- Manage all aspects of health & safety and food safety
- Manage food wastage
- Experience of leading, managing and developing winning teams
- Minimum 2 years catering management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Track record of managing a P&L and delivering results
Desirable, but not essential, criteria:
- Experience in a similar environment
- Management qualification
Compass Group reserves the right to enhance the criteria, if necessary, for the purposes of shortlisting.
Some of the benefits we offer:
- Free meals while at work
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Additional, seasonal and overtime hours available
- Career Pathways to support career progression and/or skills development
- Perks shopping discount Card which can be used across the Island of Ireland to save at various restaurants, high street stores, hotels, day out venues, leisure centres, gyms, golf courses and many more
- Learning & development programs available alongside access to hundreds of online training courses for personal and professional development & growth
- Flexible Working to support Work Life Balance
- Additional Leave Purchase scheme to balance home and work life
- Access to wellness programs to promote mental health and wellbeing of our colleagues
- Employee Assistance Program to guide and support our employees
- Exciting internal reward and recognition schemes
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, typically serves 250,000 meals daily, servicing approx 300 contracts across over 700 sites nationwide. The company is a major business and industry foodservice provider for UK organisations many of which have been crucially important in keeping the UK economy and society in general, functioning during the pandemic.
Job Reference: com/0903/98606001/52553577/NI
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.