At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for an experienced Class 2 LGV Driver to join our fantastic Euro-mix team based in Colchester.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
As the successful Class 2 LGV Driver, you will be responsible for the delivery of Euro-Mix concrete to customers and other duties in line with business needs. The role works within all relevant statutory legislation together with internal company Safety, Health and Environmental Standards
- The loading and delivery of Tarmac bulk & packed cement to a range of ready-mix and concrete product customers / Safe delivery of concrete to a range of product customers.
- Full training given.
- First Line Maintenance duties on vehicle
- Regular use of fixed access steps to complete the loading process
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate previous experience as a Class 2 LGV Driver within the construction environment or similar but not essential. As well as the ability to use your own initiative and to communicate with a busy office for instructions and information.
- LGV Class 2 license
- A valid Digital Tacho Card.
- A valid Driver CPC / DQC Qualification Card
- Experience of operating Ready-mix concrete – Desirable
- Not essential. Full training will be given.
Location: Colchester, Essex, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/109/1847