Salary: £9 P/H 40 Hours Per Week
Shift hours: Full Time
We are currently seeking a Cleaner/Driver to work as part of our team at one of our client sites.
- Keeping vehicle clean and tidy, filling out mileage records and vehicle checks.
- Cleaning all public and specified areas
- To follow COSHH regulations when using chemicals .
- To immediately report defective equipment to Manager or Supervisor Cleaning / or with the vehicle
- Communicate cleaning material requirements .
- To continue to develop ones own skill and knowledge within the position
- To ensure high standards of personal conduct, hygiene and appearance at all times.
- To undertake any other reasonable task as directed.
- Basic knowledge HSWA and COSHH
- Driving license
- Experience of cleaning
- Willingness to undertake background checks prior to commencing the role
Location: East Midlands And Supporting Areas, England