Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have a vacancy for a Cleaner to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, providing services that improve the quality of life.
The hours of work are 07:00-08:30 and the hourly rate is £9.50, paid monthly. The role is being offered on a permanent basis.
Full training, uniform, and personal protective equipment (PPE) will be provided to you from day one.
- In this role you will complete a list of scheduled cleaning tasks for all areas such as kitchens, toilets, communal areas, and offices in a timely manner
- You will be responsible for the high standards of cleanliness across the site and for replenishing stock and consumables such as toilet tissue and hand gels
- You will adhere to all company policies in relation to infection control, security, and COSH regulations and undertake any training necessary
- You will be responsible for conducting all your activities in a safe manner by always wearing all required PPE, following all relevant Sodexo processes
- You will be responsible for reporting any safety issues, faulty equipment, or other areas of concern to your line manager
- Will be great at working independently or as part of a team
- Will show initiative in upkeep of standards and taking on cleaning tasks
- Will be reliable and have excellent timekeeping
- Will be customer focusses and deal with all colleagues and personnel in a polite courteous manner
- Will have experience with COSH (although not essential as full training will be provided)
Location: North Shields, England