Salary: £12 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
We’re currently recruiting a dedicated Cleaning Supervisor to help ensure the smooth running of the operations in 14Forty on a full time basis.
Mobile Cleaning Supervisor 50 miles radius of Address and have use of own car £12 per hour.
Carry out training
Appoint new starters where required
Carry out HR process including payrole,investigation and disciplinary, onboarding new starters, procedures
Cover cleaning on sites which include nights, days and evenings (enhance rate for nights)
Supporting staff in development roles
Role is generally Mon – Fri but weekend cover maybe needed to cover holidays and sickness when required
Must have experience in Managing cleaners and HR processes
Could you bring your spark to 14Forty? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To report health and safety issues to your line manager, including all accidents and near misses
- To promote good safety habits and methods of work
- To ensure all cleaning materials are used in line with COSHH safety standards
- To maintain a clean, safe and hygienic work area at all times.
- To observe and comply with all company and unit procedures
Our ideal Cleaning Supervisor will:
As a Cleaning Supervisor, you will be inspiring and encouraging team development through training on new and existing H&S processes. Experience with cleaning and facilities management is ideal in this role.
If you’re enthusiastic, driven and encourage teams to develop, this is the role for you! Apply today and help us to continue our story of success and growth!
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
As part of Compass you’ll help to feed people, fuel progress and forge connections in around 6,000 venues. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK’s biggest businesses.
Job Reference: com/0807/97684001/52497692/WJ
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.