At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
We are currently looking for a Client Advisor to join our store in Manchester Trafford Selfridges on a full-time basis.
You will be at the forefront of our iconic brand combining an enthusiastic and authentic approach for our products in a dynamic teamwork environment that foster networking.
Burberry's retail teams are populated with some of the industry's most committed, passionate and inspiring people and our stores represent everything we stand for – world-class service, brand quality, superb merchandising and knowledgeable associates to provide the perfect luxury Burberry experience for every customer.
- Consistently meet individual sales goals and provide excellent customer service through intuitive styling skills and ability to identify customer needs.
- Enhance customer experience through memorable story-telling, engage and inspire clients and build long-lasting relationships.
- Up-sell and cross-sell all products with confidence to sell a total look rather than individual pieces.
- Build customer loyalty through active client development
- Conduct both virtual and physical appointments
- Learn and participate in required training to help with the regular introduction of new products and services
- Previous experience in achieving sales targets in a Fashion/Luxury retail environment preferable
- Deep passion for fashion and trends
- Commercial Mindset and outcome-oriented
- Willing to work in and promote a team-oriented environment
- Adaptable and being open to new ideas
- Natural networker with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Additional languages would be a plus (Mandarin, Russian, Arabic…)
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.