Client Development Manager
Wood Lane, London, W12
As part of Publicis Groupe, CJ Affiliate is the leader in Global Affiliate Marketing. We’ve done what marketers have dreamed of for years, introduced a single platform that offers all the data, technology, partnerships and insights and have brought this to the affiliate channel. We couldn’t have done any of that without our team of superstars and a culture that celebrates each and every one of them.
Here’s what we believe in at CJ:
- Ownership – We’re determined to make an impact – a big one – every day.
- Integrity – We treat our clients, customers and co-workers with genuine respect.
- Teamwork – We believe everything worthwhile is achieved through collaboration.
- Innovation – The status quo bores us. Everyone is encouraged to think differently and invent relentlessly.
This culture has driven our tremendous growth. Every day we work with more than 400 blue chip companies in providing powerful marketing solutions that drive stronger results than ANY competitor! It takes superstars to work here, and if that’s what you are, there’s no better place to make your mark!
With at least 2 years’ experience in a client or partnerships facing digital marketing role, we are looking for someone who can work strategically & commercially with a client portfolio comprising of leading UK & Global brands.
With a hunger for information and a keen interest in all things digital, the ideal candidate will bring enthusiasm and a positive can-do attitude. Proactive with a vibrant personality, you will be skilled at developing strong relationships, understanding advertiser business objectives and executing on strategies to successfully achieve these goals.
Your day will be varied and your use and understanding of CJ’s global data & insights, best-in-class Technology and comprehensive Digital experience provide a platform for your interactions with clients, publishers & partners. There is a dependency on you to support and steer long term strategies across flagship accounts, as well as contributing to your wider team to ensure collectively you are aligned to your client’s business objectives.
You will also be responsible for the mentorship of more junior team members and ensuring there is a key focus on upskilling and personal development in line with CJ expectations.
- A graduate/postgraduate in any Business, Marketing or similar discipline.
- 2+ years of exposure in digital media/client services and understanding of Affiliate Marketing
- Understanding of fundamentals of Digital channels, tracking online consumer behaviour and digital technology.
- A background of successfully delivering client business objectives.
- Proven record of problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Available to commute to our London HQ in White City
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.