Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative assistance to the Client Engagement team and to support business development across the region. Additionally, the coordinator will develop relationships with the regional CE team, store teams, UK corporate headquarters, training, retail operations, customer insights, marketing, merchandising and allocations to help the CE team achieve sales, KPIs and service targets.
- Deliver daily administrative support to the Client Engagement team.
- Manage and collate regional reports on sales, appointment and event results on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Build relationships with cross-functional partners and external vendors to facilitate day-to-day tasks.
- Build PowerPoint presentations, competitor decks and result summaries in line with corporate guidelines.
- Liaise with London HQ on event briefs and invitations and ensure that global clienteling programs are localized.
- Accounting responsibilities: processing invoices, purchase orders and expense reports.
- Support Head of Region to organize and coordinate weekly calls and regional events or conferences.
- Support the region to succeed: Head of Region, Country/Flagship Market Managers and Client Services Consultants by organizing all calls and conferences.
- Maintain the CE calendar and communicate regularly with CE managers to monitor action plans.
- Assist in preparing CRM reports to maximize opportunities for client retention and acquisition.
- Assist the Head of Region with any logistical requirements for top clients (i.e. booking hotels, meetings, restaurants, etc.)
- Assist with all aspects of event planning: development of event logistics (i.e. booking catering, valet, material shipments, managing RSVPs and any additional logistical support for each individual event)
- Manage client gifting inventory
- Communicate with external and internal parties in relation to event planning
- Attending events as needed to support in the execution of client related activities in stores across the Americas region
- Experience at a luxury brand
- Experience in an administrative role preferred
- Microsoft Excel Proficiency: basic formulas and formatting, v-lookups, pivot tables
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Analytical mind-set
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great organizational skills
- Flexibility to travel and work ad-hoc hours including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Commercial awareness, passion for the fashion industry and knowledge of the competitor/luxury market.
- Give the highest standard of The Burberry Experience at all times
- Strong relationship builder
- Good communicator
- Strong work ethic, willingness to take on new projects
- Team player and works well with others
- Proactive, self-motivated & problem solving