Salary: £45000 – £51000
Shift hours: Full Time
Clinical Regional Lead Nurse: East of England
Location: based in any location within the Northern region with intermittent travel to head office in Epson.
We want to make life better for more people. If you are as passionate about quality as we are and you want a role where your skills will make a real difference, this is a great opportunity. You can help us to grow and develop in an exciting business that puts people front and centre of everything we do.
Prestige Nursing & Care, part of the Sodexo Group, has provided home care for over 75 years and we have 35 local offices in England and Scotland. Our aim is to lead the care industry by providing high quality, personalised and specialist services to our clients.
We are leading the care industry to raise standards by providing high quality, personalised and specialist services, including complex clinical packages, that ensure people receive the highest quality of care.
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Regional Clinical Lead to cover the East Region covering: Sleaford, Derby, Nottingham, Northampton Chingford, Dartford Leicester, Norwich, Peterborough, Halesworth, Ipswich
The role of a Regional Clinical Lead Nurse is to support the branches in the region with all complex clinical care and professional aspects of the business
We are looking for a dynamic and independent professional experienced nurse who is motivated and passionate about safe high quality care , to lead clinical team covering the East Region.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Clinical leadership, ensuring the highest standards of nursing practice and clinical care is delivered to clients
- Overall management across designated region providing professional leadership and management to the registered nursing workforce including recruitment, retention, appraisal, continual professional development, disciplinary and performance to enable client focused services.
- Accountable for clinical components of care delivery, maintaining standards, managing risk and complaints and playing a pro-active role in quality improvement.
- Responsible for registered nursing budget for designated region and effective management of resources.
- Committed to improving clients experience at every step of the care pathway
- Support systems and processes and ensure mechanisms are in place to continuously monitor effectiveness of complex care provision
Key skills and attributes that we are looking for are:
- RN/RN child/LD Nurse/RMN with current NMC registration E
- Recognised teaching qualification, or equivalent experience D
- Management qualification, or equivalent experience D
- Significant experience of care management, including recent and relevant clinical experience in the community or hospital setting with evidence of professional development E
- Management of safeguarding adults and children procedures and ability to implement E
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Effective communication skills – verbal and written E
- Ability to work on own initiative as well a part of a team – self-motivated E
- Ability to develop policies and guidelines E
- Working understanding of quality improvement and audit D
- Coaching and mentoring skills D
- Evidence of success in leading/managing significant and sustained change D
- Ability to interpret and analyse data and meet deadlines E
- Excellent IT skills including use of Teams/Zoom, and presentation skills E
- Awareness of budgetary management and control E
- Knowledge and application of HR procedures D
APTITUDES AND PERSONAL QUALITIES
- Flexible approach to all elements of the role E
- Ability to work independently and within a team E
- Ability to travel and work away from home E
- A commitment to equal opportunities and diversity E
- Willingness to partake in on -call, out of hours rota at weekends (approximately 1:4)
Location: East of England, England