29 countries. Around 45,000 colleagues. 70,000 pharmacies supplied and millions of patients: Join PHOENIX! Support us in supplying the people of Europe with medicines and healthcare products quickly and reliably – and experience a job that is as diverse as it is important. Where you can proactively master challenges, implement ideas and drive change. Look forward to pure variety at a successful, future-proof family company, the market-leading pharmaceutical retailer in Germany and at the same time the best integrated healthcare provider in Europe.
We are looking for a Commercial Data Analytics Specialist (m/f/d) groupwide (Europe).
- Perform comprehensive data analysis and reporting to track and evaluate trade business performance across various commercial areas and
- Develop and maintain robust datasets to support commercial business management, target setting and performance
- Utilize cutting-edge data analysis techniques and tools to extract meaningful insights and provide actionable recommendations for improving prices, margins and volumes.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to understand business objectives and identify opportunities for optimizing flows and
- Contribute to the development and improvement of our Master Data Management (MDM) data systems, ensuring accurate price benchmarking and streamlined business
- Create visually appealing and insightful reports and presentations to effectively communicate findings, trends, and recommendations to senior management and relevant
- Stay at the forefront of industry trends, market dynamics, and regulatory changes related to international trade, ensuring the accuracy and relevance of data analysis.
Who We are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, mathematics, statistics, or a related field provides the foundational knowledge required for this role.
- Proven experience in data analysis, business intelligence or a similar role is essential preferably within an international environment and/or the pharmaceutical industry.
- Proficiency in data analysis Your strong analytical skills will empower you to extract meaningful insights from data and translate them into actionable recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills and a high command of the English language are vital for presenting your analysis and insights in a clear and concise manner, facilitating effective decision-making across the
- Knowledge of commercial business management principles and experience in price benchmarking and trading activities are highly
- Familiarity with Master Data Management (MDM) systems and their application in optimizing processes. This understanding will enhance your ability to streamline data management and drive operational efficiency.
- Strong attention to detail is necessary to ensure accuracy and precision in your analysis, even when working on multiple projects and priorities
- A collaborative mindset is essential as you will be working closely with cross-functional teams, sharing insights and collaborating on
- Future-proof: We are growing and expanding. We are the market leader and offer you a permanent employment contract, 13 monthly salaries, vacation pay as well as 30 days of vacation and much (cycle to work, company pension scheme, etc.)
- Reconciliation of private and professional life: We offer mobile office and flexible working time
- Career: We promote you! There are great opportunities within the PHOENIX
- Continuing education: We would love to – we are happy if you are eager to The PHOENIX Learning World offers you an exclusive range of further training courses.
- Team: This is how we We promote team cohesion through small and large events.
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Laura Castronovo-Brosche. We are looking forward to your application!