Shift hours: Full Time
About the role…
Sodexo’s Energy & Resources team serves clients across specialist industries: oil & gas; mining and engineering; construction plus other energy sectors.
We have a dedicated team of 2,000 employees working at over 80 sites in the UK & Ireland region – often in isolated locations both on and offshore.
Onshore and offshore operations are coordinated from our Energy & Resources segment headquarters in Aberdeen, Scotland.
Click here to find our more about careers with Energy & Resources and check out this video all about life at Sodexo:
New role for a talented Commis Chef eager to learn and develop their career within a busy B&I site in London.
Prepare and deliver meals to the specification and standard outlined by senior team. Be flexible with sections and areas you will be asked to work in. This will form part of your development.
To ensure cleanliness of the kitchen, setting standards and communicating these to all employee’s s that all customers enjoy well-presented professional and hygienic environment.
- Responsible for competing tasks to specification.
- Ability to cook to recipes to achieve agreed standard and costs.
- Responsible for the full compliance of statutory & Company Regulations with regards to Food Safety & Health andsafety
- To attend daily briefing meetings.
- Ensure service times are adhered to.
- Refer any complaints/feedback to the relevant line manager.
- Ensure the company’s safety management system is adhered and maintained.
- Ensure food prepared is served at the correct service times.
- Ensure high standards of personal performance, hygiene, appearance and cleanliness always.
- Comply with all Company Policies / procedures and client site rules and regulations.
- To follow food production volumes.
- Manage food wastage & waste stream systems correctly.
- Recipes prepared and delivered to given specifications
- Ability to learn quickly and pay attention to details in a timely fashion
- All H&S paperwork is completed to specified schedules
- Maintain production volumes against planned production with a focus to reducing wastage
- A ‘Positive Can Do’ attitude is a must with a ‘One Team’ approach
Location: London, England