Salary: €50000 – €60000
Shift hours: Full Time
To provide continuous improvement solutions to the customer, regarding maintenance, plant and processes
To continuously improve the Asset Management Framework to support the safe, efficient, and effective delivery of the asset management objectives and contract requirements.
The CI Engineer will:
▪ Identify, solution & cost, Continuous Improvement projects
▪ Manage all stages of the improvement/change process.
▪ Perform daily desktop QA and audit of any survey data
▪ Delivery of small project works in line with site change process
▪ Deliver accurate asset data on time to stakeholders and for onward transfer to CMMS when required.
▪ Liaise with the General Services Manager, Maintenance Manager, client, key stakeholders and provide CI-Asset Management data for the account.
▪ Coordinate the organisation’s vision in “creating an environment of a culture of continuous improvement”.
▪ Ensuring a safe working environment.
▪ Assume responsibility for Asset Management Framework (AMF) outputs and feed into technical management of services against contracted scope of works.
▪ Liaise with Sodexo SMEs to ensure full compliance with relevant Pharmaceutical Regulatory Standard and Practices.
▪ To work towards becoming the CMMS SME for Sodexo on Site.
▪ Gathering & collating data from the site assets.
▪ Identify areas for improvement in process and plant.
▪ Uploading and maintaining data on the CMMS.
▪ Carrying out Quality Review of data
▪ Delivery of accurate data reports to stakeholders. (KPI, lifecycle, condition, reliability)
▪ Attending regular project meetings as required
▪ Regular communication to key stakeholders
▪ Work with the central subject matter experts to ensure a standardised, consistent and compliant approach is implemented for asset management.
▪ Work with client Project Managers to ensure smooth handover of Assets for maintenance and operation – including maintenance strategy, spare parts, job plans and PMs etc.
▪ Work closely with Sodexo Engineers in the field to identify improvements in the way that assets are maintained and how data is captured and stored.
▪ Technical knowledge and skills, in particular maintenance and process
▪ 5 years’ experience working in a regulated environment
▪ Be experienced in root cause analysis and problem solving
▪ Project management skills
▪ Organised, logical with excellent communication skills
▪ Proficient in MS Office applications
▪ High standards of numeracy and literacy.
▪ Experience of CMMS systems (Preferably Maximo & GMARS)
▪ Attention to detail, quality driven approach
▪ Work on own initiative and manage own time
▪ Working individually or part of a wider team
▪ Ability to deal with a pressure and to tight deadlines
▪ Full Irish drivers’ licence
▪ Qualification in a relevant discipline
▪ Experience working in an ISO certified environment
▪ Understanding of hard facilities management
▪ IOSH (or equivalent) in Managing Safety
▪ Lean practitioner and sigma
▪ Working Knowledge of Maximo
Location: Lilly Kinsale, Ireland