Salary: Competetive, DOE
Shift hours: Part Time
Responsible for managing the delivery of multiple services (Cleaning (GMP), Catering, BFM, Pest Control, Landscaping) at site level, ensuring outstanding service delivery at all times and exceeding Sodexo targets whilst maintaining compliance within business ops and health and safety. A people management person with good leadership skills and the ability to work with the on-site team. Client relationships form a key part of this position, both with local client and on-site building managers.
- Comprehensive knowledge of contract scope and form (e.g. variation control)
- Performance management across teams and service lines, reporting and monitoring of performance.
- Financial management to ensure control of spending and budgets.
- Assume full responsibility for contract outputs and management of services against contracted scope of works.
- Ensures full compliance in line with Sodexo and Pfizer policies and procedures
- Interfacing with Segment teams and Segment subject matter experts via a matrix structure.
- Cultivate a shared sense of identity among all Sodexo services on site.
- Experience in a Services leadership/management role
- Experience of delivering soft and technical services through a management team across one or more sites. GMP cleaning is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
- Proven experience of managing a high profile, quality led P&L contract
- Experience of leading a site based and responsibility for budget and profitability
- Significant experience within a multi service line environment
- Experience of leading a local project management team
- Familiar with operational excellence techniques/philosophy
- Excellent relationship management at all levels
- Proven track record leading a team of well trained and engaged staff
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Soft Services qualification and/or experience
Reference: SDX /TP/RF7284/CS
Location: Cork, Ireland