Salary: £9.50 – £9.50
Shift hours: Full Time
We’re looking for Helpdesk Operators with a passion for delivering an excellent customer experience to join our Command Centre team based at Thorpe Park, Leeds.
You’ll be the first point of contact both through inbound calls and via e-mail for our clients, suppliers, engineers and site-based teams. You’ll be responsible for logging cases using a ticketing system and allocating the tickets to our experienced delivery teams via email and outbound calls. You’ll have a range of KPI’s to work to and will report on progress of tickets, escalating as and when required.
Full training will be provided and you’ll be joining a dedicated and supportive team who are customer service obsessed!
Our Command Centre recently supported comic relief in taking charitable donation calls and we run regular themed fun days to promote a great team spirit and culture!
Our Command Centre operates 24/7. You’ll work between 6am – 8pm, Monday to Friday with the need to provide occasional weekend support, your shift pattern will support this need.
- Respond quickly and efficiently to incoming calls and emails to meet client service levels agreements and KPIs
- Accurately record call details including the site contact, request of works and severity work
- Provide our clients, suppliers, engineers and site-based teams with an awesome customer experience, applying logic and common sense to requests for assistance
- Proven data entry ability, good keyboard skills and the ability to work with shared files and folders
- Attention to detail when obtaining and inputting information
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills at all levels with a clear and professional telephone manner
- Customer focused with a responsive attitude, able to deliver exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
Location: Thorpe Park, Leeds, England