Salary: £9.01 per hour – Total Vacancy Hours: 13
Shift hours: Part Time
Our Customer Service Assistants are integral to the success of our business. You will likely be the first person that our customers meet and the service you provide is key in ensuring that they return to shop with us time and time again.
- To be aware of and knowledgeable about the wide range of services and products available through the Post Office and seek to increase sales of these services
- To handle all cash, vouchers, cheques and other data accurately and with a high degree of security and confidentiality
- To complete all returns, accounts and forms in line with procedures and relevant time scales
- To be constantly vigilant to potential fraud
- Gain appropriate advice to request/order Post Office supplies in a timely manner.
- You must maintain high levels of cleanliness and housekeeping
- Report any safety & security related incidents or other significant events
- Complete all compliance related training courses required
- Requirement to pass the P250 Post Office security form
Please note: some of our stores share colleagues between the Food Store & Post Office functions.
- Friendly and helpful attitude
- Genuine commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible, hard-working and confident
- Basic level of numeracy and literacy
- Basic IT literacy
Location: 1 Spa Road, Witham