Job Title: Customer Services Team Leader
Salary: Competitive basic salary + excellent company benefits and bonus earning potential. Read on to find out more…..
Job Type: Full Time
We’re looking for an articulate and driven individual to join our installations department, working within the installation service team based in Northampton as Customer Service Team Leader to manage the day-to-day operational activities and standards of the Central Operations Team to ensure the effective delivery of Customer Service and Field Support in line with agreed SLAs.
The the first thing you’ll notice at Wickes is the way everyone pulls together. It’s a place where we’ll ask for your ideas, listen to your opinions and value the contributions you make. Chances are you’ve never experienced anything quite like our culture. All our colleagues come from different backgrounds, but what we all have in common is a determination to succeed and a passion for being the best we can be. If that sounds like you, we’ll make you feel right at home.
- Respond at pace to all contact and work queries to meet individual and team targets and SLAs
- Consistently demonstrate our Ready 2 Help service journey to meet the requirements of the role
- Liaise between customers, third party suppliers, our network of stores and distribution teams to successfully resolve our customer’s concerns or complete an order
- Minimise the delay in resolutions for any requests and work queues, seek assistance from internal and external stakeholders if necessary to achieve a speedier resolution
- Ensure that close attention to detail is maintained to uphold accuracy of all payments, deductions and work queues
- Deal with payments and deductions accurately at all times
- Prioritise workload to ensure tasks are completed on time
- A friendly personality that translates well in a great telephone manner
- A real people person who has the ability to quickly build rapport with customers
- Effective listening and questioning skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Well organised and able to work at pace in a busy contact centre environment
- Confident and efficient PC user, excel knowledge would be hugely beneficial
- Clearly understood with a good standard of written and spoken English
We are able to offer full training for this role so previous relevant experience isn’t essential but it would be beneficial.
“Please contact us if you require any adjustments within the application process, email@example.com If you require any reasonable adjustments at the interview stage you will have an opportunity to inform us when we invite you to interview.”
Vacancy Reference #
Please contact us here if you require any adjustments within the application process. If you require any reasonable adjustments at the interview stage you will have an opportunity to inform us when we invite you to interview. Please note, this link is only for reasonable adjustments required – general enquiries, or direct CV applications cannot be accepted via this form.