Data & Analytics Manager
Wood Lane, London, W12
Spark Foundry make up part of a thriving global media network and are part of the Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
Who We Are in the UK?
Spark Foundry, the Acceleration Agency.
We help brands to identify, learn and respond to opportunities faster than the competition.
Every client has an area of their business they need to accelerate, from short-term goals to long-term transformation.
We’ve proven our approach during the most difficult year on record. Now we’re using it to provide a launchpad for their future.
Come be an accelerator with us.
How we accelerate
- Planning: an approach that works in practice rather than theory, arming planners with the ability to create cutting edge campaigns
- Intelligence: a suite of tools that give definitive answers to big questions, and uncovers actionable insights about real people
- Trading: a model built on flexibility and trusted relationships, underpinned with bold guarantees
- Relationships: a culture of asking challenging questions to better understand the brief – we are not a ‘yes’ agency
- People: a strong history of recruiting talent from diverse backgrounds and accelerating their careers
We are looking for Analytics Manager to join our exciting global team at Spark Foundry. You will be joining a team that has grown exponentially over the last couple of years, with significant global new business wins.
You’ll be joining an established and growing team as we expand our remit across existing clients and prospective new business.
Some of the responsibilities of this role are:
•Conduct Feasibility Analysis for any 3rd party measurement study covering multiple markets
•Facilitate Test and Learn set-up with vendors/disciplines/TAAG team (internal/external)
•QA to ensure data is flowing properly for any 3rd party measurement
•Schedule weekly status with 3rd party measurement vendors (depending on tests implemented).
•Review Test & Learn recaps as part of campaign wrap-ups (PCAs)
•Attend campaign wrap presentations with client
•Attend calls and keep close relationship with Global (US based) Data and Analytics lead
To be successful in this role you will need:
• We’re looking for someone with a proven track record of working with 3rd party measurement partners and building/implementing Test and Learn roadmaps
• Experience in a Data & Analytics roles, or similar. We are open to Agency or Client-side backgrounds
• Confident in leading conversations, both internal, external and with clients on auditing measurement partners, implementing plans, reporting on results and providing actionable insights
• Experience and understanding in the flow of multiple data points and dashboard reporting
• Ability to integrate data and generate insights that can be applied by relevant teams
• Experience in transitioning/transforming clients
• B2B experience is preferable
We are diverse though our experience, people and the clients we look after – and we celebrate that diversity. Our people hold us accountable to our beliefs and via regular surveys and our grass roots D&I team, The Collective, and internal next generation board, Firestarters, we hold regular events and work continually towards generating ideas, initiatives and educating our people to ensure we are a diverse and inclusive agency.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Spark Foundry is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.