Are you an experienced Data Engineer? Do you want to play a key role in fuelling our ambition to become a ‘tech and data led’ firm, redefining the technology standards for our industry? Are you motivated by fast paced work and interested in pushing your career to the next level at one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For?
Cooper Parry growth is booming and we are looking to bring a new Data Engineer into the team to help push us forward in all things data.
This is a brand-new role in our rapidly expanding Platforms Team, responsible for harvesting and cataloguing our data assets and maximising future value creation through efficient data modelling, analytics and integration. You will work closely with colleagues to deliver insights and surface data in new and innovative ways to further enhance our customer value proposition.
What’s in it for you…
At Cooper Parry our mindset is simple. We only do things if we believe we can be No.1.
We start doing that by putting our people at the heart of our culture. Why? Pretty simple really… if our people love working here then then they do amazing work. That’s why we offer things like:
- Open holiday
- No dress code – “Wear something!”
- Incredible development and career growth
- Flexible working
- A benefits package you can shape to your needs i.e. salary sacrifice schemes, access to well-being support, vouchers
- Access to a mind-blowing office with working areas to fit everyone’s needs (we’re not just a stuffy office)
- From January 2023, CP are trialling a 4-day work week (100-80-100)
What you’ll be doing…
- Maintain an up-to-date map of data assets, identifying any necessary duplication and synchronisation
- Own the firm-wide Data Dictionary and Taxonomy
- Define and implement a data strategy aligned to our 3-Year Vision
- Create and maintain data models based on areas we need to track and gain insights across the business
- Communicate and educate around data modelling and how it can be utilised in the business
- Identify, gather and analyse data translating it into easy-to-understand charts, tables and reports etc to showcase the benefit of accurate data and insight
- Work with different areas of the business to understand data needs
- Use data to predict trends and patterns in the client base
- Create one version of the truth and monitor data quality
What you’ll need …
- Experience of Microsoft Dataverse, Azure Data Factory, Power Query and / or equivalent SQL / ETL tools and technologies
- Experience of the Full Analytics Lifecycle (Environment Build, Data Quality & Analytics)
- Experience of Propensity Modelling / Machine Learning desirable
- A passion and enthusiasm to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction
- The ability to pro-actively engage and manage relationships with internal stakeholders, peers, and colleagues
Play to your strengths, we say. Create a role you’re truly passionate about. Then, work flexibly to design a life that’s right for you.
Interested? If you’d like to find out more or to be considered for this role, please click apply and upload your CV. A member of our People Team will be in touch.