Salary: £10.90 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
We’re currently recruiting a dedicated Daytime Cleaning Operative to help ensure the smooth running of the operations in 14Forty on a full time basis, contracted to 37.5 hours per week.
As a Daytime Cleaning Operative, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of quality work. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to 14Forty? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for the daily cleaning of all areas within the contract. Achieving high standards, you will ensure the service is operated safely and hygienically.
Our ideal Daytime Cleaning Operative will:
- Excellent people skills and be a team player
- Passion about hygiene and customer service
- High standards and be quality driven
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- An immaculate appearance
- A ‘Can do’ attitude
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Gym Access
- Onsite Free Car Parking
- Local Company Provided Transport
- EV Charging Points
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
As part of Compass you’ll help to feed people, fuel progress and forge connections in around 6,000 venues. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK’s biggest businesses.
Job Reference: com/1811/74763004/52479807/WJ
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.