Salary: £26,544 Plus Benefits!
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company bonus scheme
- Outstanding training & development programmes
- Up to £1200 refer a friend bonus
- Full support from our employee assistance programme including a health and well-being app
- Savings and discounts at multiple retailers through our rewards portal
LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare are one of the most experienced providers of clinical homecare in the UK and have been supporting patients in this way since 1975. We provide care to more than 100,000 patients in their own home, at work, or in the community, ranging from straightforward delivery of medication to specialist nursing for complex conditions. We work in partnership with the NHS, pharmaceutical companies, and private medical insurers. Our range of treatments and conditions includes home parenteral nutrition, chemotherapy, IV antibiotics, enzyme replacement therapy, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis and much more.
We are defined by our ICARE values and we pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer, committed to diversity & inclusion, taking a person-centred approach to our interview process that is fair and free from both discrimination and bias. If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our resourcing team.