Salary: Attractive plus benefits
It takes a special type of person to be an Depot Administrator Coordinator at EMR. They provide unrivalled support to the depot staff, management, customers and suppliers across multiple sites.
Without their organisation and administration skills, tenacity and team player mentality, we wouldn’t be the success we are today.
As an Depot Administrator Coordinator you will build on your exceptional skills and be supported every step of the way in developing a solid foundation of knowledge and expertise of the company and the industry.
Act as main point of contact for all contractors/suppliers and build and maintain relationships with these to be able to instruct the contacts accordingly.
· Liaise with internal operations and general public.
– Covering the weighbridge as and when required
· Planning and forecasting repairs/defects/equipment orders.
· Develop and maintain the records/scanning for various plant and equipment.
· Take lead on data analysis and report all defects/ issues to operational management.
· Coordination of key reports and databases.
· Plan and schedule resource/training to the requirements of the operational department.
· Provide support for new starter inductions.
· Record and communicate minutes and actions as and when required.
· Ensure all invoices are dealt with correctly and accurately in line with EMR procedures and policies.
· Raise purchase orders as and when required, maintaining spend data against budgets.
. Do you have solid organisation and admin experience and enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
· Do you have outstanding attention to accuracy and detail?
· Can you communicate effectively with various staff, managers and clients?
· Are you able to prioritise workloads and work to deadlines?
· Can you be flexible to meet changing priorities, and remain calm under pressure?
· Are you happy to travel locally and regularly spend time at each depot?
· Can you work safely and effectively in a large industrial environment?
· Can you work Saturday mornings on a rota basis?
· Are you happy to undergo a financial and criminal background check?
· Do you want to kick start your career in recycling?
Hours per week: 45