Shift hours: Permanent
A brand new opportunity has arisen to join one of our most high profile contracts in Central London! If you are an ambitious General Manager/Deputy Account Manager, looking for an exciting, corporate and high volume opportunity, this could be the role for you! As the Deputy Account Manager you will be managing two all aspects within Hospitality, Staff Dinning & Retail operations run effectively and within the agreed SLAs.
You will be managing the full catering operation and overseeing all high end hospitality and high volume employee dining; no day is ever the same! With a large core team and multimillion pound turnover; you will need to be a strong leader, a passionate foodie and enjoy a fast paced environment!
- Day to day oversight of a large team and turnover
- Client and stakeholder management
- Manage the day to day catering operation including high volume employee dining and high end hospitality
- Review standards and improve processes, with a focus on sharing best practice
- A hands on approach to management and ensuring a smooth running operation
- Financially astute and commercial awareness is key
- To develop and manage a network of internal relationships to ensure customer requirements are met and exceeded
- Continuously champion all improvement activities across the contract
- Communicating efficiently and effectively with all levels of at all levels
- Ensuring HSE & FS
- General Manager/Deputy Account Management experience
- Corporate B&I experience alongside high end hospitality
- Strong financial, commercial, business knowledge and people acumen
- Experience of managing large teams and turnovers within a high profile operation
- Multi-outlet/operations experience
- Competence and confidence in abilities
- Confident people leadership skills, with evidence of the ability to engage and motivate people at all levels.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Passion for hospitality and fine dining