Start Date: September 2023
The Governors wish to appoint a Deputy Head Teacher to join our friendly, thriving and dynamic two-form entry Foundation Primary School.
This is a superb opportunity for a dynamic and experienced leader who is passionate about curriculum development and driving high standards of teaching and learning. This is a non-teaching role that involves supporting the Headteacher in raising standards and improving outcomes for the children, staff and community of Albemarle Primary School.
Our new Deputy Head Teacher will:
- Develop high-quality teaching and learning across the school
- Have the leadership qualities to inspire and innovate whole-school Curriculum improvement
- Effectively analyse data to drive school improvement
- Be compassionate, open and transparent in their approach
- Have high expectations of themselves and all pupils and staff
- Build positive working relationships with pupils, staff, parents, governors and the wider community
- Develop the staff team through collaborative and tailor-made professional development opportunities
- Be enthusiastic, committed and empathetic, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be resilient, resourceful and determined
We can offer:
- An opportunity to lead on curriculum and teaching and learning across the whole school
- A positive, welcoming and diverse community
- Pupils who enjoy learning and want to come to school every day
- A dedicated staff team who are enthusiastic and who want the best for the pupils
- A supportive Governing Body
- A well-resourced school
- A salary package commensurate with the size of the school
- A CPD package tailored to suit your stage of career development
We warmly welcome visits to the school by prospective candidates. To arrange a visit please contact Selina Charles (Finance Manager) on 020 8788 3170 or alternatively, please email email@example.com.
An Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively, these can be found at: www.albemarle.wandsworth.sch.uk/vacancies
Completed application forms should be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Monday 17th April 12pm 2023
Short listing date: Tuesday 18th April 2023
Interviews: Monday 24th April 2023
Please note: the school reserves the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Albemarle Primary School
Princes Way, London SW19 6JP
Phone: 020 8788 3170
L10: £63,737 – L14: £69,420