The UK team are looking for an experienced Digital Manager for a 6-month FTC to execute our Digital Strategy overseeing all organic and commercial activities.
This role is responsible for driving and nurturing our online communities, exceeding engagement, and reach targets, pushing innovation, amplifying our local DE&I strategy whilst maintaining our performance marketing and media strategy, and growing market share with newness and disruption.
You must be a creative thinker and able to demonstrate the ability to extract actionable business insight from data to inform accountable business decisions, from disruptive social campaigns and briefs, performance media optimisations, to community management best practices.
This is a pivotal role within the business and the candidate will be expected to work closely with senior stakeholders in supporting the development of each channel and our community. Our customers love to be immersed in our brand, and we love to provide that for them, in often unexpected ways! This role will be key to supporting that as a business priority, whilst creating and nurturing a beauty community for all, focused on doing good and feeling good.
Reporting to the Senior Digital, PR & Influencer Manager, this role is accountable for the execution of the brand marketing strategy across all digital touchpoints, mentoring and supporting the Digital team, delivering on full-funnel metrics and KPIs, to drive both brand and commercially led objectives.
- Accountable for day-to-day management of paid social media strategy, driving paid social objectives, campaigns, and processes. All paid social activity is bought and managed in-house.
- Analyse performance of all paid activity and content to give recommendations and actionable insight to inform efficiency, and effectiveness of campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Support Digital Coordinator to deliver the paid ad campaign calendar, building customer segmentation and targeting, ensuring agreed budgets are adhered to and that all campaigns launch on time.
- Ensure media buys and builds are in line with best practice.
- Suggest new audiences, formats, ad styles or platforms to ensure we lead with innovative paid social content.
- Sign off on all paid social ad campaign creation.
- Liaise with CRM team to leverage first-party data to help drive and optimise paid media campaign performance and targeting.
- Collaborate with Ecommerce team on performance marketing activity and support commercial goals.
- Expert knowledge in TikTok media and TikTok Shop.
Owned Media & Content
- Lead the creative and content campaigns for project launches and brand activations ensuring alignment with Digital strategy, from conception to execution.
- Oversee content cadence ensuring the optimum user journey.
- Ensure total accuracy on all copy and encapsulate brand tone of voice across all touchpoints
- Support Senior Digital Coordinator and Digital Assistant on innovative and trending content, with particular focus on driving TikTok
- Amplify all product launches and macro moments with engaging, innovative and on brand content. Draw insights from organic performance to help inform content and copy insights for the paid media strategy.
- Day-to-day management of the Digital Team, driving innovation and experimentation, fostering a culture of excellence. Support a spirit of collaboration and integration with the wider marketing department.
- Collaborate all relevant agencies, ensuring where applicable, synergies with other teams in the marketing department.
- 5+ years proven experience managing social media (paid and owned) for a brand and/or in agency
- A digital native with strong creative and analytical skills
- One step ahead, in terms of digital and social trends
- Exceptional TikTok experience across media, TikTok Shop and owned content
- Collaborative team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with strong project management and organisational skills
- Exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills
- Show great attention to detail and be results-driven
- Experienced in implementing strategic plans with creative flair in a fast-paced environment
Based in London but travel nationwide and outside of office hours is necessary
Job Type: Temporary Full-Time
Location Detail: 19 shorts gardens, London, London, WC2H 9AW