Salary: £45.924 per annum, rising to £46,812 per annum, after 1 year and successful probation
Job Title: Digital Project Lead – Digital
Reporting to: Head of Digital Experience
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Interview Date: 9th February 2023
About the Service/Department
We’re looking for a Digital Project Lead to join our high performing digital experience team.
About the role
You’ll play a key role in delivering significant digital projects in our ambitious strategy, whilst driving adoption of digital across the organisation.
We offer the opportunity to deliver tech projects that make a real difference. Your projects could empower a support worker, a survivor of domestic abuse, or someone struggling to cope with their mental health.
As an organisation, we have a strong appreciation at all levels of how crucial technology is in delivering support to people in crisis.
Some other main responsibilities of the role include:
- Working with teams across the organisation, you’ll be responsible for assessing internal processes and establishing a roadmap of digital and IT development based on opportunities to increase efficiency and drive digital transformation.
- You will lead the approach for digital change management across the organisation, finding ways to overcome the barriers to adoption of digital and IT.
- You’ll also be responsible for the technical implementation of a variety of digital projects.
- Working on a variety of digital and IT projects (this could be CMSs, CRMs or data systems)
- Using change management principles to drive adoption and embedding of digital and IT tools across an organisation
- Applying different project management methodologies (e.g. PRINCE, agile) to fit different contexts
- Measuring the progress and impact of digital projects
- Delivering high-quality presentations and training
- Managing external agencies
- Desirable: Experience working in a health or social care context
Please see the attached documents for the full job description and more information about Hestia.
What Hestia offers
- Holiday allowance of 25 days / 195 hours per annum plus 8 days / 62.4 hours public holidays
- Company Pension
- Learning and Development Opportunities (including career progression opportunities across our services and departments, a full 9 month induction providing an understanding of The Hestia Approach and all Hestia’s practices and policies to support your career in Hestia and if applicable, a foundation knowledge to attain a Skills for Care Certificate)
- Hestia Rewards exclusive membership (Hestia Rewards is our staff wellbeing and benefits scheme which provides access to fantastic retail discounts, gym membership discounts, recognise a colleague eCards etc.)
- Access to a range of health and wellbeing support tools including our Employee Assistance Programme, Flexible working (including holiday trading and TOIL) and some roles include Clinical Supervision
- Other benefits such as Eye care vouchers, Travel/Season Ticket Loans and Cycle to work scheme (with up to 40% savings on a new bike).
- If applicable to the role, Hestia will also support you on joining our existing ASYE (Assisted and Supported Year in Employment) programme if you are interested and fit the criteria.
Hestia supports adults and children in crisis across London and the surrounding regions. We campaign and advocate nationally on the issues that affect them. This includes victims of modern slavery, women and children who have experienced domestic abuse, young care leavers and older people.
Hestia is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults, children and young people who are potentially at risk, and we therefore expect all staff and volunteers to do the same. We require all staff to undertake internal and external safeguarding training throughout their employment with Hestia.
If offered a role with Hestia, you will be issued a conditional offer based on satisfactory references and an Enhanced disclosure/DBS check.
This job description is subject to change depending on the needs of the service/department.
We recommend that you apply at your earliest convenience as we screen applications as they are received as well as interview and appoint suitable candidates on this basis (regardless of the closing date). We may also contact unsuccessful applicants regarding other suitable opportunities within Hestia.
We welcome application from individuals from all backgrounds, but particularly encourage applications from individuals from Black heritage or Brown (Asian) heritage backgrounds, due to identified underrepresented of these groups at our senior operational levels.
Guaranteed interview scheme
Hestia operates a guaranteed interview scheme for all applicants with disabilities (including long term health conditions) who meet the minimum criteria for this role.
How to apply
Please click apply at the top of the vacancy page to begin your application.