Shift hours: Full Time
About the role
We are currently seeking a talented and driven person to work in the one of our Cork sites. The purpose of this role is to support the site by providing administrative support on all aspects of the document management system. It is strongly focused on customer service to complete work effectively and efficiently
A few things about you
You must be a strong team player with great communication skills, who enjoys working as part of a team.
As Sodexo embeds a strong Safety culture in everything we do, there will be procedures, site specific guidelines / requirements and regulations to follow such, so it is vital that you have a good understand of Health and Safety at Work regulations.
- Controlling and managing documents on site (electronic and paper records)
- Providing administration and coordination services for document management systems (eDMS) and support the site using the system including access control
- Managing all aspects relating to the issuance, distribution and reconciliation of controlled documents
- Managing the DMG mailbox to ensure that site requests are handled effectively and efficiently
- Assisting document authors in the creation and design of controlled documents
- Managing and filing documentation and records and assisting with the archiving of same
- Use and be competent in a range of applications as required by the role
- Provide support to other members of the Documentation Group
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organised and system-oriented
- Ability to learn and master new software applications
- Ability to work well with people
- Strong in Microsoft Office, Word document creation and formatting
- Have a good aptitude for systems.
- Proficiency in an electronic document management system (eDMS)
- Highly motivated and committed
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Location: Currabinny, Co. Cork, Ireland