The Fairhaven family are recruiting!
Fairhaven is a vibrant residential care home in Northampton, supporting adults with learning disabilities and mental disabilities to achieve their goals and aspirations while living a life they love!
At Fairhaven, every day will be different – you could be dancing and singing the night away with Wendy, exploring the beautiful outdoors with Danuta, or going on a special trip to the shops with Brian to pick up everyone's favourite treats to enjoy together! Whatever you get up, you'll be making lifelong memories with the people you support.
We work as a family in all we do, supporting people to thrive and live their best lives, just like any family would. If you’re looking for a job where you can make a meaningful different every day, apply now and join our friendly team!
You are a superhero to all the young people we support, making a difference in their lives every day. You overcome daily challenges to achieve a safe, stimulating and supportive educational experience for all our students, supporting the next generation to reach their full potential and helping them to achieve their greatest goals and aspirations.
- To contribute to the effective operation of domestic services.
- To clean and upkeep items of furniture, equipment and school environment
- To maintain and ensure high standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- To follow all health and safety guidelines
- To be an effective member of the domestic team
- Any other duties as may reasonably be delegated by the Premises Co-ordinator
- To undertake other duties as may be reasonably determined by the Principal
- To be part of the team ensuring the environment and equipment are clean and hygienic
At Salutem, you’re not just a care worker – you’re a supportive healthcare professional, an ambitious worker, a loyal colleague, a unique and transparent individual who provides engaging and meaningful experiences for the people we support.
As a valued member of our family, we offer:
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- Key Worker status
- Competitive rates of pay dependant on experience.
- Wagestream – our financial planning app, making it easier to access and manage your finances and allowing you to access up to 30% of your pay throughout the month as and when you need it.
- Training/Qualification Opportunities – In addition to the company induction, you will also receive bespoke specialist training that reflects the needs of the service and your personal development.
- Internal progression opportunities – We're committed to supporting your learning and upskilling, and will support you to reach your full potential and progress in your career with us.
- Induction – You will undertake a bespoke induction programme tailored to your specific job role and will complete training through a blended learning approach
- Perkbox – We have a great employee benefits platform called Perkbox, this includes over 200 different exclusive perks and discounts such as cinema tickets, flights/holidays, theme parks, days out plus much more!
- Employee Support Helpline – You will have access to a private and confidential employee support helpline, covering a wide range of topics including financial advice, health and well-being and more. This is all available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
These pay rates are applicable from 1st April 2023