Salary: Up to £21,000
Shift hours: Permanent
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Domestic Coordinator to join the Compass Group family based at Peterborough City Hospital. Your role will be to assist the Domestic Service Manager in the day-to-day management of the domestic services provided by the Medirest contract.
You role will be varied but responsibilities will include:
- Incident management and reporting of information from the Helpdesk
- Performing comprehensive investigations on any incidents and ensure preventative measures are put in place.
- Conducting cleaning audits
- Ensure all required shifts are covered and rotas are completed in a timely manner
- Support departmental training plans to ensure that all staff receives all mandatory training across the contract and the departments remains training compliant at all times.
The successful candidate will need to have the following experience, skills and knowledge:
- Good IT skills and use of Microsoft Office, excellent oral and written communication skills and educated to GCSE level in English and Maths.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, with the ability to deal with a wide range of people and situations.
- Knowledge of Service level Agreements within a hospital environment
- Understanding of relevant Manual Handling, Infection Control and Health & Safety issues.
- The ability to organise own workload and work on own initiative.
- You will need a full valid UK driving license as some travel may be involved
- You’ll have the ability to work as part of a team but using own judgement and initiative when necessary.