Shift hours: Permanent
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer to join the team who will be covering 2 CNI sites in Leicestershire and reporting directly to the Technical Services Manager, you will responsible for delivering a reactive and PPM programme of works to the client on a day to day basis.
Commitment to customer care, working collaboratively with colleagues, clients & customers is at the heart of what we do every day. We’ll look to you to carry out minor/major installation projects and reactive callouts on all associated electrical equipment, general fault finding and repairs to electrical assets and services. You will also be required to maintain up to date records of all work carried out on plant and equipment within the site manuals both hard copy files and electronic.
- Electrical Site Management
- Project Management of all electrical parts of the project on site, including site wiring and testing
- Electrical commissioning of Control Panels, Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) and preparation of electrical drawings
- Management of suppliers and sub-contractors on and off site
- Develop and maintain project installation programme using EXCEL or MS Project
- Preparation of internal project reports/maintain a site diary, reporting to Project Manager
- Site commissioning and client sign off and all necessary documentation
- Attend all site meetings and record minutes of meetings
- Interpreting drawings for fabrication and installation with approved electrical and mechanical subcontractors
- Health and Safety – Prepare a detail method statement and risk assessments and have up to date health and safety training certificates
- Proven post qualified experience as an Electrical Engineer within the building environment.
- Competent with the following software:
- Competent at designing the follow systems:
- Emergency Lighting
- Small Power
- LV Mains
- Fire (familiar)
- Earthing systems
- Competent at undertaking the following calculations: (using software where required)
- Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures.